Call for Proposal Submission Guidelines:
- All sessions will be delivered via the Zoom Webinar platform. If you are not familiar with how presentations will be facilitated via Zoom Webinar, we recommend reviewing some of the session recordings from our 2020 program to get a sense of session organization, delivery, and attendee engagement options. Access session recordings at assessmentinstitute.iupui.edu.
- All proposals and edits to previously completed proposals should be submitted online no later than 11:59 PM on Monday, March 1, 2021, which is our priority deadline for proposal receipt. We will accommodate additional proposals beyond this date as program space permits.
- You can submit multiple proposals, but due to limited space not all proposals can be accepted.
- The coordinating/main presenter will receive a confirmation email confirming that the proposal was successfully submitted.
- Preference will be given in the selection process to those proposals that include information about assessment findings and their use to improve student learning and/or institutional processes or services.
- Presenter(s) should identify and assign a moderator for their session. The moderator should be a colleague or student with who presenter(s) work. Responsibilities of moderators include logging into the Zoom Webinar, starting and stopping the session on-time, monitoring Q&A/chat functions, and assisting presenter(s) in preparing for and delivering their presentation, as needed.
- If your proposal is accepted for a presentation at the Institute, presenters, co-presenters, and moderators are expected to register for the Institute via the Institute website. We are providing complimentary registration for all members of the higher education community in 2021, including presenters and moderators.
- Status of proposal notifications will be sent via email to the coordinating/main presenter listed on the proposal the week of May 24, 2021.
Click here to submit a proposal or continue an existing proposal