2023 Call for Proposals
- All proposals and edits to previously completed proposals should be submitted online no later than 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, which is our priority deadline for proposal receipt. We will accommodate additional proposals beyond this date as program space permits.
- You can submit multiple proposals, but due to limited space not all proposals can be accepted.
- Please review the RPA Presentation Award Rubric before submitting your proposal. If you would like your presentation considered for the RPA's Best Scholarly Presentation Award, you should check the box for consideration when completing your proposal submission. If you do not wish to have your proposal considered, please do not check this box.
- The coordinating/main presenter will receive an email confirming that the proposal was successfully submitted.
- Preference will be given in the selection process to those proposals that include information about assessment findings and their use to improve student learning and/or institutional processes or services.
- If your proposal is accepted for a presentation at the Institute, presenters and co-presenters are expected to pay registration fees and will need to register for the Institute via the Institute website.
- Proposal status notifications will be sent via email to the coordinating/main presenter listed on the proposal the week of May 1, 2023.
Click here to submit a proposal or continue an existing proposal