Call for Proposal Submission Guidelines:
- All proposals and edits to previously completed proposals must be submitted online no later than 11:59 PM on Friday, March 20, 2020.
- Although March 20, 2020, is the priority deadline to submit proposals for the 2020 Assessment Institute, we realize due to the unusual circumstances and ever-changing developments with the COVID-19 situation, people may need additional time. If you are unable to submit the proposal online by March 20, 2020, please contact Angela Bergman, at ude[dot]iupui[at]gninnalp.
- You can submit multiple proposals, but due to limited space not all proposals can be accepted.
- The coordinating/main presenter will receive a confirmation email confirming that the proposal was successfully submitted.
- Preference will be given in the selection process to those proposals that include information about assessment findings and their use to improve student learning and/or institutional processes or services.
- If your proposal is accepted for a presentation at the Institute, presenters and co-presenters are expected to pay registration fees and will need to register for the Institute via the Institute website.
- Status of proposal notifications will be sent via email to the coordinating/main presenter listed on the proposal the week of May 25, 2020.
Click here to submit a proposal or continue an existing proposal