Call for Proposal Submission Guidelines:
- All proposals and edits to previously completed proposals must be submitted online no later than 11:59 PM on Friday, March 8, 2019.
- You can submit multiple proposals, but due to limited space not all proposals can be accepted.
- The coordinating/main presenter will receive a confirmation email confirming that the proposal was successfully submitted.
- Preference will be given in the selection process to those proposals that include information about assessment findings and their use to improve student learning and/or institutional processes or services.
- If your proposal is accepted for a presentation at the Institute, presenters and co-presenters are expected to pay registration fees and will need to register for the Institute via the Institute website.
- Status of proposal notifications will be sent via email to the coordinating/main presenter listed on the proposal prior to June 1, 2019.
Click here to submit a proposal or continue an existing proposal